Aliases for DHRS11 Gene
- Dehydrogenase/Reductase 11 2 3 5
- Short-Chain Dehydrogenase/Reductase Family 24C Member 1 3 4
- Dehydrogenase/Reductase (SDR Family) Member 11 2 3
- 3-Beta-Hydroxysteroid 3-Dehydrogenase 3 4
- 17-Beta-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase 3 4
- Estradiol 17-Beta-Dehydrogenase 3 4
- SDR24C1 3 4
- Short Chain Dehydrogenase/Reductase Family 24C, Member 1 2
External Ids for DHRS11 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for DHRS11 Gene
GeneCards Summary for DHRS11 Gene
DHRS11 (Dehydrogenase/Reductase 11) is a Protein Coding gene. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include oxidoreductase activity and coenzyme binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for DHRS11 Gene
Catalyzes the conversion of the 17-keto group of estrone, 4- and 5-androstenes and 5-alpha-androstanes into their 17-beta-hydroxyl metabolites and the conversion of the 3-keto group of 3-, 3,17- and 3,20- diketosteroids into their 3-hydroxyl metabolites. Exhibits reductive 3-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase activity toward 5-beta-androstanes, 5-beta-pregnanes, 4-pregnenes and bile acids. May also reduce endogenous and exogenous alpha-dicarbonyl compounds and xenobiotic alicyclic ketones.