Aliases for TROVE2 Gene
- TROVE Domain Family Member 2 2 3 4 5
- Sjoegren Syndrome Type A Antigen 3 4
- 60 KDa Ribonucleoprotein Ro 3 4
- SSA2 3 4
- RO60 3 4
- Sjogren Syndrome Antigen A2 (60kDa, Ribonucleoprotein Autoantigen SS-A/Ro) 2
- Sjogren Syndrome Antigen A2 (60kD, Ribonucleoprotein Autoantigen SS-A/Ro) 3
- Gastric Cancer Multi-Drug Resistance Protein 3
- 60 KDa SS-A/Ro Ribonucleoprotein 3
External Ids for TROVE2 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for TROVE2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for TROVE2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for TROVE2 Gene
TROVE2 (TROVE Domain Family Member 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with TROVE2 include Primary Sjögren Syndrome and Sjogren Syndrome. Among its related pathways are Activated PKN1 stimulates transcription of AR (androgen receptor) regulated genes KLK2 and KLK3. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include RNA binding and U2 snRNA binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for TROVE2 Gene
RNA-binding protein that binds to misfolded non-coding RNAs, pre-5S rRNA, and several small cytoplasmic RNA molecules known as Y RNAs. May stabilize some of these RNAs and protect them from degradation.
May play roles in cilia formation and/or maintenance.