Aliases for USE1 Gene
- Unconventional SNARE In The ER 1 2 3 5
- USE1-Like Protein 3 4
- Q-SNARE 2 3
- P31 3 4
- SNARE-Like Tail-Anchored Protein 1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- Unconventional SNARE In The ER 1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- SNARE-Like Tail-Anchored Protein 1 Homolog 3
- Unconventional SNARE In The ER 1 Homolog 3
- Putative MAPK Activating Protein PM26 3
External Ids for USE1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for USE1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for USE1 Gene
USE1 (Unconventional SNARE In The ER 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with USE1 include Anteroseptal Myocardial Infarction. Among its related pathways are Nicotine Pathway (Dopaminergic Neuron), Pharmacodynamics and Golgi-to-ER retrograde transport.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for USE1 Gene
SNARE that may be involved in targeting and fusion of Golgi-derived retrograde transport vesicles with the ER.