Aliases for GRINA Gene
- Glutamate Ionotropic Receptor NMDA Type Subunit Associated Protein 1 2 3 5
- Glutamate Receptor, Ionotropic, N-Methyl D-Aspartate-Associated Protein 1 (Glutamate Binding) 2 3
- Transmembrane BAX Inhibitor Motif-Containing Protein 3 3 4
- Glutamate [NMDA] Receptor-Associated Protein 1 3 4
- Transmembrane BAX Inhibitor Motif Containing 3 2 3
- NMDA Receptor Glutamate-Binding Subunit 3 4
- Putative MAPK-Activating Protein PM02 3 4
External Ids for GRINA Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for GRINA Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for GRINA Gene
GeneCards Summary for GRINA Gene
GRINA (Glutamate Ionotropic Receptor NMDA Type Subunit Associated Protein 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are nNOS Signaling at Neuronal Synapses and PEDF Induced Signaling. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include ion channel binding. An important paralog of this gene is FAIM2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for GRINA Gene
Potential apoptotic regulator.