Aliases for ZNHIT1 Gene
- Zinc Finger HIT-Type Containing 1 2 3 5
- Zinc Finger Protein, Subfamily 4A (HIT Domain Containing), Member 1 2 3
- Zinc Finger Protein Subfamily 4A Member 1 3 4
- Putative Cyclin G1 Interacting Protein 2 3
- Zinc Finger, HIT Domain Containing 1 2 3
- Cyclin-G1-Binding Protein 1 3 4
- P18 Hamlet 3 4
- ZNFN4A1 3 4
External Ids for ZNHIT1 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for ZNHIT1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for ZNHIT1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for ZNHIT1 Gene
ZNHIT1 (Zinc Finger HIT-Type Containing 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include chromatin binding and nucleosome binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ZNHIT1 Gene
Seems to play a role in p53-mediated apoptosis induction. Binds to NR1D2 and relieves it of its inhibitory effect on the transcription of APOC3 without affecting its DNA-binding activity.