Aliases for VPS37B Gene
- VPS37B Subunit Of ESCRT-I 2 3 5
- Vacuolar Protein Sorting-Associated Protein 37B 3 4
- ESCRT-I Complex Subunit VPS37B 3 4
- HVps37B 3 4
- Vacuolar Protein Sorting 37 Homolog B (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- Vacuolar Protein Sorting 37 Homolog B 3
- Vacuolar Protein Sorting 37B (Yeast) 2
- Vacuolar Protein Sorting 37B 3
- VPS37B, ESCRT-I Subunit 3
External Ids for VPS37B Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for VPS37B Gene
GeneCards Summary for VPS37B Gene
VPS37B (VPS37B Subunit Of ESCRT-I) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Budding and maturation of HIV virion and HIV Life Cycle. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include calcium-dependent protein binding. An important paralog of this gene is VPS37C.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for VPS37B Gene
Component of the ESCRT-I complex, a regulator of vesicular trafficking process. Required for the sorting of endocytic ubiquitinated cargos into multivesicular bodies. May be involved in cell growth and differentiation.