Aliases for UTP15 Gene
- UTP15, Small Subunit Processome Component 2 3 5
- UTP15 SSU Processome Component 2 3
- UTP15, U3 Small Nucleolar Ribonucleoprotein, Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- UTP15, U3 Small Nucleolar Ribonucleoprotein, Homolog (Yeast) 2
- U3 Small Nucleolar RNA-Associated Protein 15 Homolog 3
- UTP15, U3 Small Nucleolar Ribonucleoprotein, Homolog 3
- Src-Associated Protein SAW 3
- NET21 3
External Ids for UTP15 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for UTP15 Gene
GeneCards Summary for UTP15 Gene
UTP15 (UTP15, Small Subunit Processome Component) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are rRNA processing in the nucleus and cytosol and Gene Expression. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include snoRNA binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for UTP15 Gene
Ribosome biogenesis factor. Involved in nucleolar processing of pre-18S ribosomal RNA. Required for optimal pre-ribosomal RNA transcription by RNA polymerase I.