Aliases for USP17L6P Gene
- Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 17 Like Family Member 6, Pseudogene 2 3 5
- USP17L6 2 3
- VDUB4 2 3
- DUB4 2 3
- Ubiquitin-Specific-Processing Protease 17-Like Protein 6 4
- Ubiquitin Carboxyl-Terminal Hydrolase 17-Like Protein 6 4
- Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 17-Like 6 (Pseudogene) 3
- Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 17-Like 6, Pseudogene 2
- Deubiquitinating Enzyme 17-Like Protein 6 4
External Ids for USP17L6P Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for USP17L6P Gene
GeneCards Summary for USP17L6P Gene
USP17L6P (Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 17 Like Family Member 6, Pseudogene) is a Pseudogene. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include cysteine-type peptidase activity and thiol-dependent ubiquitinyl hydrolase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for USP17L6P Gene
Deubiquitinating enzyme that removes conjugated ubiquitin from specific proteins to regulate different cellular processes that may include cell proliferation, progression through the cell cycle, cell migration, and the cellular response to viral infection. Seems to be non-functional in the regulation of apoptosis.