Aliases for USP17L5 Gene
- Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 17-Like Family Member 5 2 3 5
- Ubiquitin-Specific-Processing Protease 17-Like Protein 5 3 4
- Deubiquitinating Enzyme 17-Like Protein 5 3 4
- Ubiquitin Thioesterase 17-Like Protein 5 3 4
- Ubiquitin Carboxyl-Terminal Hydrolase 17-Like Protein 5 3
- Ubiquitin Thiolesterase 17-Like Protein 5 3
- Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 17-Like 5 2
- EC 188.8.131.52 4
External Ids for USP17L5 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for USP17L5 Gene
GeneCards Summary for USP17L5 Gene
USP17L5 (Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 17-Like Family Member 5) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Metabolism of proteins and Deubiquitination. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include cysteine-type endopeptidase activity and thiol-dependent ubiquitin-specific protease activity. An important paralog of this gene is USP17L17.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for USP17L5 Gene
Deubiquitinating enzyme that removes conjugated ubiquitin from specific proteins to regulate different cellular processes that may include cell proliferation, progression through the cell cycle, apoptosis, cell migration, and the cellular response to viral infection.