Aliases for UQCR10 Gene
- Ubiquinol-Cytochrome C Reductase, Complex III Subunit X 2 3 5
- Ubiquinol-Cytochrome C Reductase, Complex III Subunit X, 7.2kDa 2 3
- Ubiquinol-Cytochrome C Reductase Complex 7.2 KDa Protein 3 4
- Cytochrome C1 Non-Heme 7 KDa Protein 3 4
- Cytochrome B-C1 Complex Subunit 9 3 4
- Complex III Subunit 9 2 4
- UCRC 3 4
External Ids for UQCR10 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for UQCR10 Gene
UCRC is a subunit of mitochondrial complex III (ubiquinol-cytochrome c reductase; EC 220.127.116.11), which forms the middle segment of the respiratory chain of the inner mitochondrial membrane (Schagger et al., 1995 [PubMed 8592474]).[supplied by OMIM, Mar 2008]
GeneCards Summary for UQCR10 Gene
UQCR10 (Ubiquinol-Cytochrome C Reductase, Complex III Subunit X) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with UQCR10 include Post-Vaccinal Encephalitis. Among its related pathways are Respiratory electron transport, ATP synthesis by chemiosmotic coupling, and heat production by uncoupling proteins. and Metabolism. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include ubiquinol-cytochrome-c reductase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for UQCR10 Gene
This is a component of the ubiquinol-cytochrome c reductase complex (complex III or cytochrome b-c1 complex), which is part of the mitochondrial respiratory chain. This subunit interacts with cytochrome c1 (By similarity).