Aliases for TTLL13P Gene
- Tubulin Tyrosine Ligase Like 13, Pseudogene 2 3 5
- Tubulin Tyrosine Ligase-Like Family Member 13, Pseudogene 2 3
- Tubulin Tyrosine Ligase-Like Family, Member 13 2 3
- Tubulin--Tyrosine Ligase-Like Protein 13 3 4
- TTLL13 3 4
- Tubulin Tyrosine Ligase-Like Family Member 13 Pseudogene 4
- Tubulin Polyglutamylase TTLL13 3
- EC 6.-.-.- 4
External Ids for TTLL13P Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for TTLL13P Gene
GeneCards Summary for TTLL13P Gene
TTLL13P (Tubulin Tyrosine Ligase Like 13, Pseudogene) is a Pseudogene. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include ligase activity. An important paralog of this gene is TTLL6.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for TTLL13P Gene
Polyglutamylase which preferentially modifies alpha-tubulin. Involved in the side-chain elongation step of the polyglutamylation reaction rather than in the initiation step (By similarity).