Aliases for TRPC4AP Gene
- Transient Receptor Potential Cation Channel Subfamily C Member 4 Associated Protein 2 3 5
- Short Transient Receptor Potential Channel 4-Associated Protein 3 4
- TNF-Receptor Ubiquitous Scaffolding/Signaling Protein 3 4
- Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 158 2 3
- Trpc4-Associated Protein 3 4
- C20orf188 3 4
- TRRP4AP 3 4
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor-Associated Ubiquitous Scaffolding And Signaling Protein 3
External Ids for TRPC4AP Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for TRPC4AP Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for TRPC4AP Gene
GeneCards Summary for TRPC4AP Gene
TRPC4AP (Transient Receptor Potential Cation Channel Subfamily C Member 4 Associated Protein) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with TRPC4AP include Alzheimer's Disease 1 and Plantar Fasciitis. Among its related pathways are Ion channel transport and TRP channels. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include phosphatase binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for TRPC4AP Gene
Substrate-specific adapter of a DCX (DDB1-CUL4-X-box) E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex required for cell cycle control. The DCX(TRUSS) complex specifically mediates the polyubiquitination and subsequent degradation of MYC. Also participates in the activation of NFKB1 in response to ligation of TNFRSF1A, possibly by linking TNFRSF1A to the IKK signalosome. Involved in JNK activation via its interaction with TRAF2. Also involved in elevation of endoplasmic reticulum Ca(2+) storage reduction in response to CHRM1.