Aliases for TRAK2 Gene
- Trafficking Kinesin Protein 2 2 3 5
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis 2 Chromosomal Region Candidate Gene 3 Protein 3 4
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis 2 (Juvenile) Chromosome Region, Candidate 3 2 3
- O-Linked N-Acetylglucosamine Transferase Interacting Protein 98 2 3
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid(A) Receptor-Interacting Factor 2 3
- Trafficking Protein, Kinesin Binding 2 2 3
- Trafficking Kinesin-Binding Protein 2 3 4
- ALS2CR3 3 4
External Ids for TRAK2 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for TRAK2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for TRAK2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for TRAK2 Gene
TRAK2 (Trafficking Kinesin Protein 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with TRAK2 include Juvenile Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease. Among its related pathways are Metabolism and GABAergic synapse. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include signaling receptor binding and GABA receptor binding. An important paralog of this gene is TRAK1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for TRAK2 Gene
May regulate endosome-to-lysosome trafficking of membrane cargo, including EGFR.