Aliases for SRRM2 Gene
- Serine/Arginine Repetitive Matrix 2 2 3 5
- Serine/Arginine-Rich Splicing Factor-Related Nuclear Matrix Protein Of 300 KDa 3 4
- Tax-Responsive Enhancer Element-Binding Protein 803 3 4
- Ser/Arg-Related Nuclear Matrix Protein Of 300 KDa 3 4
- SR-Related Nuclear Matrix Protein Of 300 KDa 3 4
- Serine/Arginine Repetitive Matrix Protein 2 3 4
- Splicing Coactivator Subunit SRm300 3 4
- 300 KDa Nuclear Matrix Antigen 3 4
- TaxREB803 3 4
External Ids for SRRM2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SRRM2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SRRM2 Gene
SRRM2 (Serine/Arginine Repetitive Matrix 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with SRRM2 include Necrotizing Ulcerative Gingivitis. Among its related pathways are Gene Expression and mRNA Splicing - Major Pathway. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include C2H2 zinc finger domain binding. An important paralog of this gene is MUC12.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for SRRM2 Gene
Required for pre-mRNA splicing as component of the spliceosome.