Aliases for SPRY1 Gene
- Sprouty RTK Signaling Antagonist 1 2 3 5
- Protein Sprouty Homolog 1 3 4
- HSPRY1 2 3
- Spry-1 3 4
- Sprouty, Drosophila, Homolog Of, 1 (Antagonist Of FGF Signaling) 3
- Sprouty (Drosophila) Homolog 1 (Antagonist Of FGF Signaling) 2
- Sprouty Homolog 1, Antagonist Of FGF Signaling (Drosophila) 2
- Sprouty Homolog 1, Antagonist Of FGF Signaling 3
- SPRY1 5
External Ids for SPRY1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SPRY1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SPRY1 Gene
SPRY1 (Sprouty RTK Signaling Antagonist 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with SPRY1 include Adrenal Cortical Adenocarcinoma and Legius Syndrome. Among its related pathways are RET signaling and Signaling by GPCR. An important paralog of this gene is SPRY2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for SPRY1 Gene
Inhibits fibroblast growth factor (FGF)-induced retinal lens fiber differentiation, probably by inhibiting FGF-mediated phosphorylation of ERK1/2 (By similarity). Inhibits TGFB-induced epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition in lens epithelial cells (By similarity).