Aliases for SPRY1 Gene
- Sprouty RTK Signaling Antagonist 1 2 3 5
- Protein Sprouty Homolog 1 3 4
- Spry-1 3 4
- Sprouty, Drosophila, Homolog Of, 1 (Antagonist Of FGF Signaling) 3
- Sprouty (Drosophila) Homolog 1 (Antagonist Of FGF Signaling) 2
- Sprouty Homolog 1, Antagonist Of FGF Signaling (Drosophila) 2
- Sprouty Homolog 1, Antagonist Of FGF Signaling 3
- HSPRY1 3
External Ids for SPRY1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SPRY1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SPRY1 Gene
SPRY1 (Sprouty RTK Signaling Antagonist 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with SPRY1 include Adrenal Cortical Adenocarcinoma and Legius Syndrome. Among its related pathways are Listeria monocytogenes entry into host cells and Signaling by GPCR. An important paralog of this gene is SPRY2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for SPRY1 Gene
May function as an antagonist of fibroblast growth factor (FGF) pathways and may negatively modulate respiratory organogenesis.