Aliases for SGTB Gene
- Small Glutamine Rich Tetratricopeptide Repeat Containing Beta 2 3 5
- Small Glutamine-Rich Tetratricopeptide Repeat-Containing Protein Beta 3 4
- Small Glutamine-Rich Tetratricopeptide Repeat (TPR)-Containing, Beta 2 3
- Beta-SGT 3 4
- SGT2 3 4
- Small Glutamine Rich Protein With Tetratricopeptide Repeats 2 3
- Small Glutamine-Rich Protein With Tetratricopeptide Repeats 2 4
External Ids for SGTB Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SGTB Gene
GeneCards Summary for SGTB Gene
SGTB (Small Glutamine Rich Tetratricopeptide Repeat Containing Beta) is a Protein Coding gene. An important paralog of this gene is SGTA.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for SGTB Gene
Co-chaperone that binds directly to HSC70 and HSP70 and regulates their ATPase activity.