RNA type for SFTA3 Gene
Aliases for SFTA3 Gene
- Surfactant Associated 3 (HGNC, NCBI Entrez Gene, Ensembl)
- NKX2.1 Associated Non-Coding Intergenic RNA (HGNC, NCBI Entrez Gene)
- Surfactant-Associated Protein 3 (NCBI Entrez Gene, UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot)
- Surfactant-Associated Protein H (NCBI Entrez Gene, UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot)
- NANCI (HGNC, NCBI Entrez Gene)
- SFTPH (NCBI Entrez Gene, UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot)
- SP-H (NCBI Entrez Gene, UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot)
External Ids for SFTA3 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for SFTA3 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SFTA3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SFTA3 Gene
SFTA3 (Surfactant Associated 3) is an RNA Gene, and is affiliated with the lncRNA class. Diseases associated with SFTA3 include Choreoathetosis And Congenital Hypothyroidism With Or Without Pulmonary Dysfunction and Chorea, Benign Hereditary. Among its related pathways are Defective CSF2RB causes pulmonary surfactant metabolism dysfunction 5 (SMDP5) and Diseases of metabolism.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for SFTA3 Gene
Putative surfactant protein. May be involved in wound healing and in the reduction of the surface tension at the ocular surface.