Aliases for SERPINB11 Gene
- Serpin Family B Member 11 2 3 5
- Serine (Or Cysteine) Proteinase Inhibitor, Clade B (Ovalbumin), Member 11 2 3
- Serpin Peptidase Inhibitor, Clade B (Ovalbumin), Member 11 2 3
- Serpin B11 3 4
- EPIPIN 2 3
- Serpin Peptidase Inhibitor, Clade B (Ovalbumin), Member 11 (Gene/Pseudogene) 2
- Serpin Family B Member 11 (Gene/Pseudogene) 2
- SERPINB11 5
- SERPIN11 3
External Ids for SERPINB11 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SERPINB11 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SERPINB11 Gene
SERPINB11 (Serpin Family B Member 11) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with SERPINB11 include Endometrioid Ovary Carcinoma and Ovarian Endometrial Cancer. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity. An important paralog of this gene is SERPINB1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for SERPINB11 Gene
Has no serine protease inhibitory activity, probably due to mutations in the scaffold impairing conformational change.