Aliases for SCRT2 Gene
- Scratch Family Transcriptional Repressor 2 2 3 5
- Transcriptional Repressor Scratch 2 3 4
- Scratch (Drosophila Homolog) 2, Zinc Finger Protein 2
- Scratch Homolog 2, Zinc Finger Protein (Drosophila) 2
- Scratch Homolog 2, Zinc Finger Protein 3
- Scratch Homolog 2 Zinc Finger Protein 4
- Scratch Family Zinc Finger 2 3
- Scratch 2 Protein 3
- ZNF898B 3
External Ids for SCRT2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for SCRT2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for SCRT2 Gene
SCRT2 (Scratch Family Transcriptional Repressor 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with SCRT2 include Limited Scleroderma. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include proximal promoter DNA-binding transcription repressor activity, RNA polymerase II-specific. An important paralog of this gene is SCRT1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for SCRT2 Gene
May be involved in transcriptional regulation.