Aliases for REPIN1 Gene
- Replication Initiator 1 2 3 5
- Zinc Finger Protein 464 (RIP60) 2 2 3
- Replication Initiation Region Protein (60kD) 2 3
- 60 KDa Replication Initiation Region Protein 3 4
- 60 KDa Origin-Specific DNA-Binding Protein 3 4
- DHFR Oribeta-Binding Protein RIP60 3 4
- Zinc Finger Protein AP4 2 3
- ATT-Binding Protein 3 4
External Ids for REPIN1 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for REPIN1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for REPIN1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for REPIN1 Gene
REPIN1 (Replication Initiator 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include nucleic acid binding. An important paralog of this gene is ZNF775.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for REPIN1 Gene
Sequence-specific double-stranded DNA-binding protein required for initiation of chromosomal DNA replication. Binds on 5-ATT-3 reiterated sequences downstream of the origin of bidirectional replication (OBR) and a second, homologous ATT sequence of opposite orientation situated within the OBR zone. Facilitates DNA bending.