Aliases for QRSL1 Gene
- Glutaminyl-TRNA Synthase (Glutamine-Hydrolyzing)-Like 1 2 3 5
- Glutamyl-TRNA(Gln) Amidotransferase, Subunit A 2 3
- Glutaminyl-TRNA Synthase-Like Protein 1 3 4
- Glu-AdT Subunit A 3 4
- Glutamyl-TRNA(Gln) Amidotransferase Subunit A, Mitochondrial 3
- Glutamyl-TRNA(Gln) Amidotransferase Subunit A Homolog 3
- EC 22.214.171.124 4
- GatA 3
External Ids for QRSL1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for QRSL1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for QRSL1 Gene
QRSL1 (Glutaminyl-TRNA Synthase (Glutamine-Hydrolyzing)-Like 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with QRSL1 include Lymphogranuloma Venereum and Intestinal Volvulus. Among its related pathways are tRNA Aminoacylation and Metabolism. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include carbon-nitrogen ligase activity, with glutamine as amido-N-donor and glutaminyl-tRNA synthase (glutamine-hydrolyzing) activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for QRSL1 Gene
Allows the formation of correctly charged Gln-tRNA(Gln) through the transamidation of misacylated Glu-tRNA(Gln) in the mitochondria. The reaction takes place in the presence of glutamine and ATP through an activated gamma-phospho-Glu-tRNA(Gln).