Aliases for QRSL1 Gene
- Glutaminyl-TRNA Amidotransferase Subunit QRSL1 2 3 5
- Glutamyl-TRNA(Gln) Amidotransferase Subunit A, Mitochondrial 3 4
- Glutaminyl-TRNA Synthase (Glutamine-Hydrolyzing)-Like 1 2 3
- QRSL1, Glutaminyl-TRNA Amidotransferase Subunit A 2 3
- Glutamyl-TRNA(Gln) Amidotransferase, Subunit A 2 3
- Glutaminyl-TRNA Synthase-Like Protein 1 3 4
- Glu-AdT Subunit A 3 4
- GatA 2 3
External Ids for QRSL1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for QRSL1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for QRSL1 Gene
QRSL1 (Glutaminyl-TRNA Amidotransferase Subunit QRSL1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with QRSL1 include Combined Oxidative Phosphorylation Deficiency 40 and Qrsl1-Related Combined Oxidative Phosphorylation Defect. Among its related pathways are Metabolism and tRNA Aminoacylation. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include carbon-nitrogen ligase activity, with glutamine as amido-N-donor and glutaminyl-tRNA synthase (glutamine-hydrolyzing) activity. An important paralog of this gene is FAAH.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for QRSL1 Gene
Allows the formation of correctly charged Gln-tRNA(Gln) through the transamidation of misacylated Glu-tRNA(Gln) in the mitochondria. The reaction takes place in the presence of glutamine and ATP through an activated gamma-phospho-Glu-tRNA(Gln).