Aliases for PPP3R1 Gene
- CNB1 2 3
- Protein Phosphatase 3 (Formerly 2B), Regulatory Subunit B (19kD), Alpha Isoform (Calcineurin B, Type I) 2
- Protein Phosphatase 3 (Formerly 2B), Regulatory Subunit B, 19kDa, Alpha Isoform (Calcineurin B, Type I) 2
- Protein Phosphatase 3 (Formerly 2B), Regulatory Subunit B, Alpha Isoform 2
- Protein Phosphatase 3 Regulatory Subunit B Alpha Isoform 1 4
- Protein Phosphatase 3, Regulatory Subunit B, Alpha 2
- PPP3R1 5
- CNA2 4
External Ids for PPP3R1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PPP3R1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for PPP3R1 Gene
PPP3R1 (Protein Phosphatase 3 Regulatory Subunit B, Alpha) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with PPP3R1 include Deafness, Autosomal Dominant 58 and Crouzon Syndrome With Acanthosis Nigricans. Among its related pathways are Pathways of neurodegeneration - multiple diseases and B Cell Receptor Signaling Pathway (sino). Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include calcium ion binding and calmodulin binding. An important paralog of this gene is ENSG00000273398.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for PPP3R1 Gene
Regulatory subunit of calcineurin, a calcium-dependent, calmodulin stimulated protein phosphatase. Confers calcium sensitivity.