Aliases for PPP3R1 Gene
- CNB1 2 3
- Protein Phosphatase 3 (Formerly 2B), Regulatory Subunit B (19kD), Alpha Isoform (Calcineurin B, Type I) 2
- Protein Phosphatase 3 (Formerly 2B), Regulatory Subunit B, 19kDa, Alpha Isoform (Calcineurin B, Type I) 2
- Protein Phosphatase 3 (Formerly 2B), Regulatory Subunit B, Alpha Isoform 2
- Protein Phosphatase 3 Regulatory Subunit B Alpha Isoform 1 4
- Protein Phosphatase 3, Regulatory Subunit B, Alpha 2
- PPP3R1 5
- CNA2 4
External Ids for PPP3R1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PPP3R1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for PPP3R1 Gene
PPP3R1 (Protein Phosphatase 3 Regulatory Subunit B, Alpha) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with PPP3R1 include Deafness, Autosomal Dominant 58 and Crouzon Syndrome With Acanthosis Nigricans. Among its related pathways are MAPK Signaling: Oxidative Stress Pathway and Signaling by GPCR. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include calcium ion binding and calmodulin binding. An important paralog of this gene is ENSG00000273398.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for PPP3R1 Gene
Regulatory subunit of calcineurin, a calcium-dependent, calmodulin stimulated protein phosphatase. Confers calcium sensitivity.