Aliases for PPP1R12C Gene
- Protein Phosphatase 1 Regulatory Subunit 12C 2 3 4 5
- MBS85 2 3 4
- Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory (Inhibitor) Subunit 12C 2 3
- Protein Phosphatase 1 Myosin-Binding Subunit Of 85 KDa 3 4
- Protein Phosphatase 1 Myosin-Binding Subunit P85 3 4
- Leukocyte Receptor Cluster (LRC) Member 3 2 3
- Myosin-Binding Subunit 85 2 3
External Ids for PPP1R12C Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for PPP1R12C Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PPP1R12C Gene
The gene encodes a subunit of myosin phosphatase. The encoded protein regulates the catalytic activity of protein phosphatase 1 delta and assembly of the actin cytoskeleton. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding multiple isoforms have been observed for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Oct 2012]
GeneCards Summary for PPP1R12C Gene
PPP1R12C (Protein Phosphatase 1 Regulatory Subunit 12C) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with PPP1R12C include Granulomatous Disease, Chronic, X-Linked and Sulfamethoxazole Allergy. Among its related pathways are Beta-Adrenergic Signaling and Proteoglycans in cancer. An important paralog of this gene is PPP1R12A.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for PPP1R12C Gene
Regulates myosin phosphatase activity.