Aliases for POLR3GL Gene
- RNA Polymerase III Subunit GL 2 3
- RNA Polymerase III Subunit G Like 2 3 5
- Polymerase (RNA) III (DNA Directed) Polypeptide G (32kD)-Like 2 3
- DNA-Directed RNA Polymerase III Subunit RPC7-Like 3 4
- DNA-Directed RNA Polymerase III Subunit G-Like 3 4
- RNA Polymerase III 32 KDa Beta Subunit 3 4
- RNA Polymerase III Subunit C7-Like 3 4
External Ids for POLR3GL Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for POLR3GL Gene
GeneCards Summary for POLR3GL Gene
POLR3GL (RNA Polymerase III Subunit GL) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with POLR3GL include Hyperostosis and Tooth Agenesis. Among its related pathways are Transcription of tRNA and Innate Immune System. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include RNA polymerase III activity. An important paralog of this gene is ENSG00000280778.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for POLR3GL Gene
DNA-dependent RNA polymerase catalyzes the transcription of DNA into RNA using the four ribonucleoside triphosphates as substrates. Specific peripheric component of RNA polymerase III which synthesizes small RNAs, such as 5S rRNA and tRNAs.