Aliases for POLR1G Gene
- RNA Polymerase I Subunit G 2 3 5
- ASE-1 2 3 4
- PAF49 2 3 4
- CAST 2 3 4
- CD3e Antigen, Epsilon Polypeptide Associated Protein 2 3
- DNA-Directed RNA Polymerase I Subunit RPA34 3 4
- RNA Polymerase I-Associated Factor PAF49 3 4
- DNA-Directed RNA Polymerase I Subunit G 3 4
- CD3e Molecule Associated Protein 2 3
- Antisense To ERCC-1 Protein 3 4
External Ids for POLR1G Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for POLR1G Gene
GeneCards Summary for POLR1G Gene
POLR1G (RNA Polymerase I Subunit G) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with POLR1G include Cerebrooculofacioskeletal Syndrome 4. Among its related pathways are Activated PKN1 stimulates transcription of AR (androgen receptor) regulated genes KLK2 and KLK3 and RNA Polymerase I Promoter Escape.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for POLR1G Gene
DNA-dependent RNA polymerase catalyzes the transcription of DNA into RNA using the four ribonucleoside triphosphates as substrates. Component of RNA polymerase I which synthesizes ribosomal RNA precursors. Isoform 1 is involved in UBTF-activated transcription, presumably at a step following PIC formation.
Isoform 2 has been described as a component of preformed T-cell receptor (TCR) complex.