Aliases for POLA2 Gene
- DNA Polymerase Alpha 2, Accessory Subunit 2 3 5
- DNA Polymerase Alpha 70 KDa Subunit 2 3 4
- Polymerase (DNA Directed), Alpha 2 (70kD Subunit) 2 3
- Polymerase (DNA) Alpha 2, Accessory Subunit 2 3
- DNA Polymerase Alpha Subunit B 2 3
- Polymerase (DNA Directed), Alpha 2, Accessory Subunit 3
- Polymerase (DNA-Directed), Alpha (70kD) 3
External Ids for POLA2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for POLA2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for POLA2 Gene
POLA2 (DNA Polymerase Alpha 2, Accessory Subunit) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Telomere C-strand (Lagging Strand) Synthesis and Cell Cycle, Mitotic. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include protein heterodimerization activity and DNA-directed DNA polymerase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for POLA2 Gene
May play an essential role at the early stage of chromosomal DNA replication by coupling the polymerase alpha/primase complex to the cellular replication machinery.