Aliases for PLEKHA7 Gene
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing A7 2 3 5
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing, Family A Member 7 2 3
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain-Containing Family A Member 7 3 4
- PH Domain-Containing Family A Member 7 3 4
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing, Family A Member 2 3
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain-Containing Family A Member 6 3
External Ids for PLEKHA7 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PLEKHA7 Gene
GeneCards Summary for PLEKHA7 Gene
PLEKHA7 (Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing A7) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Stabilization and expansion of the E-cadherin adherens junction. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include delta-catenin binding. An important paralog of this gene is PLEKHA5.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PLEKHA7 Gene
Required for zonula adherens biogenesis and maintenance. Acts via its interaction with KIAA1543/Nezha, which anchors microtubules at their minus-ends to zonula adherens, leading to the recruitment of KIFC3 kinesin to the junctional site.