Aliases for PLEKHA2 Gene
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing A2 2 3 5
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing, Family A (Phosphoinositide Binding Specific) Member 2 2 3
- PH Domain-Containing Family A Member 2 3 4
- Tandem PH Domain Containing Protein-2 2 3
- Tandem PH Domain-Containing Protein 2 3 4
- TAPP-2 3 4
- TAPP2 3 4
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain-Containing, Family A (Phosphoinositide Binding Specific) Member 2 2
- Pleckstrin Homology Domain-Containing Family A Member 2 3
External Ids for PLEKHA2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PLEKHA2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for PLEKHA2 Gene
PLEKHA2 (Pleckstrin Homology Domain Containing A2) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Metabolism and Glycerophospholipid biosynthesis. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include lipid binding and fibronectin binding. An important paralog of this gene is PLEKHA1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for PLEKHA2 Gene
Binds specifically to phosphatidylinositol 3,4-diphosphate (PtdIns3,4P2), but not to other phosphoinositides. May recruit other proteins to the plasma membrane (By similarity).