Aliases for PARD3B Gene
- Par-3 Family Cell Polarity Regulator Beta 2 3 5
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis 2 Chromosomal Region Candidate Gene 19 Protein 3 4
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis 2 (Juvenile) Chromosome Region, Candidate 19 2 3
- Partitioning Defective 3-Like Protein 3 4
- Partitioning Defective 3 Homolog B 3 4
- PAR3-L Protein 3 4
- ALS2CR19 3 4
External Ids for PARD3B Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for PARD3B Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PARD3B Gene
GeneCards Summary for PARD3B Gene
PARD3B (Par-3 Family Cell Polarity Regulator Beta) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with PARD3B include Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis 2, Juvenile. An important paralog of this gene is PARD3.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for PARD3B Gene
Putative adapter protein involved in asymmetrical cell division and cell polarization processes. May play a role in the formation of epithelial tight junctions.