Aliases for PAMR1 Gene
- Peptidase Domain Containing Associated With Muscle Regeneration 1 2 3 5
- Peptidase Domain-Containing Protein Associated With Muscle Regeneration 1 3 4
- Regeneration-Associated Muscle Protease Homolog 3 4
- Inactive Serine Protease PAMR1 3 4
- RAMP 3 4
- Regeneration Associated Muscle Protease 3
- Regeneration-Associated Muscle Protease 2
- DKFZP586H2123 3
- FP938 3
External Ids for PAMR1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for PAMR1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for PAMR1 Gene
PAMR1 (Peptidase Domain Containing Associated With Muscle Regeneration 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with PAMR1 include Muscular Dystrophy. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include calcium ion binding and serine-type endopeptidase activity. An important paralog of this gene is F2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for PAMR1 Gene
May play a role in regeneration of skeletal muscle.