Aliases for OSGEPL1 Gene
- O-Sialoglycoprotein Endopeptidase Like 1 2 3 5
- Probable TRNA N6-Adenosine Threonylcarbamoyltransferase, Mitochondrial 3 4
- T(6)A37 Threonylcarbamoyladenosine Biosynthesis Protein OSGEPL1 3 4
- TRNA Threonylcarbamoyladenosine Biosynthesis Protein OSGEPL1 3 4
- O-Sialoglycoprotein Endopeptidase-Like Protein 1 3 4
- N6-L-Threonylcarbamoyladenine Synthase 3 4
- T(6)A Synthase 3 4
- Probable TRNA Threonylcarbamoyladenosine Biosynthesis Protein OSGEPL1 3
External Ids for OSGEPL1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for OSGEPL1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for OSGEPL1 Gene
OSGEPL1 (O-Sialoglycoprotein Endopeptidase Like 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include metalloendopeptidase activity and transferase activity, transferring acyl groups other than amino-acyl groups. An important paralog of this gene is OSGEP.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for OSGEPL1 Gene
Required for the formation of a threonylcarbamoyl group on adenosine at position 37 (t(6)A37) in mitochondrial tRNAs that read codons beginning with adenine. Probably involved in the transfer of the threonylcarbamoyl moiety of threonylcarbamoyl-AMP (TC-AMP) to the N6 group of A37. Involved in mitochondrial genome maintenance.