Aliases for OGFOD1 Gene
- 2-Oxoglutarate And Iron Dependent Oxygenase Domain Containing 1 2 3 5
- 2-Oxoglutarate And Iron-Dependent Oxygenase Domain-Containing Protein 1 3 4
- Termination And Polyadenylation 1 Homolog 3 4
- US12 Prolyl 3-Hydroxylase 3 4
- TPA1 3 4
- TPA1, Termination And Polyadenylation 1, Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- 2-Oxoglutarate And Iron-Dependent Oxygenase Domain Containing 1 2
External Ids for OGFOD1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for OGFOD1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for OGFOD1 Gene
OGFOD1 (2-Oxoglutarate And Iron Dependent Oxygenase Domain Containing 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include iron ion binding and oxidoreductase activity, acting on paired donors, with incorporation or reduction of molecular oxygen, 2-oxoglutarate as one donor, and incorporation of one atom each of oxygen into both donors.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for OGFOD1 Gene
Prolyl 3-hydroxylase that catalyzes 3-hydroxylation of Pro-62 of small ribosomal subunit uS12 (RPS23), thereby regulating protein translation termination efficiency. Involved in stress granule formation.