Aliases for NAT14 Gene
- N-Acetyltransferase 14 (Putative) 2 3 5
- N-Acetyltransferase 14 (GCN5-Related, Putative) 2 3
- K562 Cell-Derived Leucine-Zipper-Like Protein 1 3 4
- N-Acetyltransferase 14 2 3
- KLP1 3 4
- K562 Cells-Derived Leucine Zipper-Like Protein 1 2
- K562 Cells-Derived Leucine-Zipper-Like Protein 1 3
- EC 2.3.1.- 4
- EC 2.3.1 56
External Ids for NAT14 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for NAT14 Gene
GeneCards Summary for NAT14 Gene
NAT14 (N-Acetyltransferase 14 (Putative)) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Cytochrome P450 - arranged by substrate type. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include N-acetyltransferase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for NAT14 Gene
Probable acetyltransferase that binds the 5-GGACTACAG-3 sequence of coproporphyrinogen oxidase promoter. Able to activate transcription of a reporter construct in vitro.