Aliases for MTERF2 Gene
- Mitochondrial Transcription Termination Factor 2 2 3 4 5
- Mitochondrial Transcription Termination Factor-Like Protein 3 4
- MTERF Domain-Containing Protein 3, Mitochondrial 3 4
- MTERF Domain Containing 3 2 3
- MTERF-Like 3 4
- MTERFD3 3 4
- MTERFL 3 4
- Transcription Termination Factor 2, Mitochondrial 3
- MTERF2 4
External Ids for MTERF2 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for MTERF2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for MTERF2 Gene
MTERF2 (Mitochondrial Transcription Termination Factor 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include protein homodimerization activity and double-stranded DNA binding. An important paralog of this gene is MTERF1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for MTERF2 Gene
Binds mitochondrial DNA and plays a role in the regulation of transcription of mitochondrial mRNA and rRNA species.