Aliases for MROH2B Gene
- Maestro Heat Like Repeat Family Member 2B 2 3 5
- Maestro Heat-Like Repeat-Containing Protein Family Member 2B 3 4
- HEAT Repeat-Containing Protein 7B2 3 4
- HEAT Repeat Family Member 7B2 2 3
- Sperm PKA-Interacting Factor 3 4
- HEATR7B2 3 4
- SPIF 3 4
- Maestro Heat-Like Repeat Family Member 2B 2
- HEAT Repeat Family Member B2 3
External Ids for MROH2B Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for MROH2B Gene
GeneCards Summary for MROH2B Gene
MROH2B (Maestro Heat Like Repeat Family Member 2B) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with MROH2B include Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include binding. An important paralog of this gene is MROH2A.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for MROH2B Gene
May play a role in the process of sperm capacitation.