Aliases for MARCHF10 Gene
- Membrane Associated Ring-CH-Type Finger 10 2 3 5
- Membrane-Associated Ring Finger (C3HC4) 10, E3 Ubiquitin Protein Ligase 2 3
- Probable E3 Ubiquitin-Protein Ligase MARCH10 3 4
- Membrane-Associated RING Finger Protein 10 3 4
- RING-Type E3 Ubiquitin Transferase MARCH10 3 4
- Membrane-Associated RING-CH Protein X 3 4
- Ring Finger Protein 190 2 3
External Ids for MARCHF10 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for MARCHF10 Gene
MARCH10 is a member of the MARCH family of membrane-bound E3 ubiquitin ligases (EC 126.96.36.199). MARCH enzymes add ubiquitin (see MIM 191339) to target lysines in substrate proteins, thereby signaling their vesicular transport between membrane compartments (Morokuma et al., 2007 [PubMed 17604280]).[supplied by OMIM, Apr 2010]
GeneCards Summary for MARCHF10 Gene
MARCHF10 (Membrane Associated Ring-CH-Type Finger 10) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with MARCHF10 include Ciliary Dyskinesia, Primary, 13 and Multinucleated Neurons, Anhydramnios, Renal Dysplasia, Cerebellar Hypoplasia, And Hydranencephaly. An important paralog of this gene is MARCHF7.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for MARCHF10 Gene
E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase (Probable). E3 ubiquitin ligases accept ubiquitin from an E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme in the form of a thioester and then directly transfer the ubiquitin to targeted substrates.