Aliases for MAMSTR Gene
- MEF2 Activating Motif And SAP Domain Containing Transcriptional Regulator 2 3 5
- MASTR 2 3 4
- MEF2-Activating Motif And SAP Domain-Containing Transcriptional Regulator 3 4
- MEF2-Activating SAP Transcriptional Regulatory Protein 3 4
- Likely Ortholog Of MEF2-Activating SAP Transcriptional Regulator 3
- MEF2-Activating SAP Transcriptional Regulator 2
- FLJ36070 2
- MAMSTR 5
External Ids for MAMSTR Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for MAMSTR Gene
GeneCards Summary for MAMSTR Gene
MAMSTR (MEF2 Activating Motif And SAP Domain Containing Transcriptional Regulator) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with MAMSTR include Toxic Maculopathy. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include nucleic acid binding and obsolete transcription factor activity, RNA polymerase II transcription factor binding. An important paralog of this gene is MTDH.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for MAMSTR Gene
Transcriptional coactivator. Stimulates the transcriptional activity of MEF2C. Stimulates MYOD1 activity in part via MEF2, resulting in an enhancement of skeletal muscle differentiation (By similarity).