Aliases for LZTS3 Gene
- Leucine Zipper Tumor Suppressor Family Member 3 2 3 5
- ProSAP/Shank-Interacting Protein 1 2 3
- ProSAP-Interacting Protein 1 3 4
- PROSAPIP1 3 4
- Proline Rich Synapse Associated Protein Interacting Protein 1 3
- Leucine Zipper, Putative Tumor Suppressor Family Member 3 3
- Leucine Zipper Putative Tumor Suppressor 3 3
- ProSAPiP1 4
- KIAA0552 4
GeneCards Summary for LZTS3 Gene
LZTS3 (Leucine Zipper Tumor Suppressor Family Member 3) is a Protein Coding gene. An important paralog of this gene is LZTS2.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for LZTS3 Gene
May be involved in promoting the maturation of dendritic spines, probably via regulating SIPA1L1 levels at the postsynaptic density of synapses.