Aliases for LRIT1 Gene
- Leucine Rich Repeat, Ig-Like And Transmembrane Domains 1 2 3 5
- PAL 2 3 4
- Leucine-Rich Repeat, Immunoglobulin-Like Domain And Transmembrane Domain-Containing Protein 1 3 4
- Fibronectin Type III, Immunoglobulin And Leucine Rich Repeat Domains 9 2 3
- Photoreceptor-Associated LRR Superfamily Protein 3 4
- Leucine-Rich Repeat-Containing Protein 21 3 4
External Ids for LRIT1 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for LRIT1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for LRIT1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for LRIT1 Gene
LRIT1 (Leucine Rich Repeat, Ig-Like And Transmembrane Domains 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with LRIT1 include Nanophthalmos and Leukoencephalopathy With Vanishing White Matter. An important paralog of this gene is LRIT3.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for LRIT1 Gene
Possible role in phototransduction.