Aliases for GTF2F2 Gene
- General Transcription Factor IIF Subunit 2 2 3 5
- General Transcription Factor IIF, Polypeptide 2, 30kDa 2 3
- Transcription Initiation Factor IIF Subunit Beta 3 4
- General Transcription Factor IIF 30 KDa Subunit 3 4
- Transcription Initiation Factor RAP30 3 4
- ATP-Dependent Helicase GTF2F2 3 4
- TFIIF-Beta 3 4
- RAP30 3 4
External Ids for GTF2F2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for GTF2F2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for GTF2F2 Gene
GTF2F2 (General Transcription Factor IIF Subunit 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are PEDF Induced Signaling and RNA Polymerase II Transcription Initiation And Promoter Clearance. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include helicase activity and ATP-dependent helicase activity.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for GTF2F2 Gene
TFIIF is a general transcription initiation factor that binds to RNA polymerase II and helps to recruit it to the initiation complex in collaboration with TFIIB. It promotes transcription elongation. This subunit shows ATP-dependent DNA-helicase activity.