Aliases for GPCPD1 Gene
- Glycerophosphocholine Phosphodiesterase 1 2 3 5
- Glycerophosphodiester Phosphodiesterase 5 3 4
- GDE5 3 4
- Glycerophosphocholine Phosphodiesterase GDE1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- Putative Glycerophosphocholine Phosphodiesterase GPCPD1 3
- Glycerophosphocholine Phosphodiesterase GDE1 Homolog 3
- Putative Glycerophosphodiester Phosphodiesterase 5 3
- Glycerophosphocholine Phosphodiesterase GPCPD1 3
External Ids for GPCPD1 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for GPCPD1 Gene
GeneCards Summary for GPCPD1 Gene
GPCPD1 (Glycerophosphocholine Phosphodiesterase 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with GPCPD1 include Specific Developmental Disorder. Among its related pathways are Glycerophospholipid biosynthesis and Metabolism. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include carbohydrate binding and starch binding.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for GPCPD1 Gene
May be involved in the negative regulation of skeletal muscle differentiation, independently of its glycerophosphocholine phosphodiesterase activity.