Aliases for GALNTL5 Gene
- Polypeptide N-Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase Like 5 2 3 5
- UDP-N-Acetyl-Alpha-D-Galactosamine:Polypeptide N-Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase-Like 5 2 3
- Inactive Polypeptide N-Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase-Like Protein 5 3 4
- UDP-GalNAc:Polypeptide N-Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 15 3 4
- Protein-UDP Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 15 3 4
- Polypeptide GalNAc Transferase-Like 5 2 3
- Polypeptide GalNAc Transferase 15 3 4
- Pp-GaNTase 15 3 4
External Ids for GALNTL5 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for GALNTL5 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for GALNTL5 Gene
GeneCards Summary for GALNTL5 Gene
GALNTL5 (Polypeptide N-Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase Like 5) is a Protein Coding gene. Among its related pathways are Metabolism and O-linked glycosylation. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include transferase activity, transferring glycosyl groups and transferase activity. An important paralog of this gene is GALNT11.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for GALNTL5 Gene
Probable inactive glycosyltransferase required during spermatid development. May participate in protein loading into the acrosomes and accumulation of ubiquitin-proteasome systems around the head-tail coupling apparatus region.