Aliases for GALNTL5 Gene
- Polypeptide N-Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase Like 5 2 3 5
- UDP-N-Acetyl-Alpha-D-Galactosamine:Polypeptide N-Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase-Like 5 2 3
- Inactive Polypeptide N-Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase-Like Protein 5 3 4
- UDP-GalNAc:Polypeptide N-Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 15 3 4
- Protein-UDP Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 15 3 4
- Polypeptide GalNAc Transferase-Like 5 2 3
- Polypeptide GalNAc Transferase 15 3 4
- Pp-GaNTase 15 3 4
External Ids for GALNTL5 Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for GALNTL5 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for GALNTL5 Gene
GeneCards Summary for GALNTL5 Gene
GALNTL5 (Polypeptide N-Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase Like 5) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with GALNTL5 include Apical Myocardial Infarction. Among its related pathways are Mucin type O-glycan biosynthesis and Metabolism of proteins. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include transferase activity, transferring glycosyl groups and transferase activity. An important paralog of this gene is GALNT11.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for GALNTL5 Gene
Probable inactive glycosyltransferase required during spermatid development. May participate in protein loading into the acrosomes and accumulation of ubiquitin-proteasome systems around the head-tail coupling apparatus region.