Aliases for FSCN3 Gene
- Fascin Actin-Bundling Protein 3 2 3 5
- Fascin Actin-Bundling Protein 3, Testicular 2 3
- Testis Fascin 3 4
- Fascin (Strongylocentrotus Purpuratus) Homolog 3 (Actin-Bundling Protein, Testicular) 2
- Fascin Homolog 3, Actin-Bundling Protein, Testicular (Strongylocentrotus Purpuratus) 2
- Fascin Homolog 3, Actin-Bundling Protein, Testicular 3
- Testicular Secretory Protein Li 18 3
- Fascin-3 3
External Ids for FSCN3 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for FSCN3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for FSCN3 Gene
FSCN3 (Fascin Actin-Bundling Protein 3) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with FSCN3 include Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Lymphocytic Depletion and Colloid Carcinoma Of The Pancreas. Among its related pathways are MAPK-Erk Pathway. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include actin filament binding and protein binding, bridging. An important paralog of this gene is FSCN1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for FSCN3 Gene
Acts as an actin bundling protein.