Aliases for FOXRED2 Gene
- FAD Dependent Oxidoreductase Domain Containing 2 2 3 5
- ERFAD 2 3 4
- Endoplasmic Reticulum Flavoprotein Associated With Degradation 3 4
- FAD-Dependent Oxidoreductase Domain-Containing Protein 2 3 4
- ER Flavoprotein Associated With Degradation 2 3
- FAD-Dependent Oxidoreductase Domain Containing 2 2
- FLJ23322 2
- FOXRED2 5
External Ids for FOXRED2 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for FOXRED2 Gene
GeneCards Summary for FOXRED2 Gene
FOXRED2 (FAD Dependent Oxidoreductase Domain Containing 2) is a Protein Coding gene. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include oxidoreductase activity. An important paralog of this gene is FMO5.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for FOXRED2 Gene
Probable flavoprotein which may function in endoplasmic reticulum associated degradation (ERAD). May bind non-native proteins in the endoplasmic reticulum and target them to the ubiquitination machinery for subsequent degradation.