Aliases for ELOA3B Gene
- Elongin A3 Family Member B 2 3 5
- RNA Polymerase II Transcription Factor SIII Subunit A3-Like-1 3 4
- Transcription Elongation Factor B Polypeptide 3C-Like-1 3 4
- Transcription Elongation Factor B Subunit 3C Like 2 3
- EloA3-Like-1 3 4
- TCEB3CL 3 4
- Transcription Elongation Factor B Polypeptide 3C-Like 2
- Elongin-A3 Member B 3
External Ids for ELOA3B Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for ELOA3B Gene
GeneCards Summary for ELOA3B Gene
ELOA3B (Elongin A3 Family Member B) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with ELOA3B include Cutaneous Mycosis. Among its related pathways are Gene Expression and Formation of HIV-1 elongation complex containing HIV-1 Tat. An important paralog of this gene is ELOA3.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ELOA3B Gene
SIII, also known as elongin, is a general transcription elongation factor that increases the RNA polymerase II transcription elongation past template-encoded arresting sites. Subunit A is transcriptionally active and its transcription activity is strongly enhanced by binding to the dimeric complex of the SIII regulatory subunits B and C (elongin BC complex).