Aliases for ECSIT Gene
- ECSIT Signalling Integrator 2 3 5
- Evolutionarily Conserved Signaling Intermediate In Toll Pathway, Mitochondrial 3 4
- Likely Ortholog Of Mouse Signaling Intermediate In Toll Pathway Evolutionarily Conserved 3
- Signaling Intermediate In Toll Pathway Evolutionarily Conserved Ortholog (Mouse) 2
- ECSIT Homolog (Drosophila) 2
- Protein SITPEC 4
- ECSIT Homolog 3
- SITPEC 3
External Ids for ECSIT Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for ECSIT Gene
GeneCards Summary for ECSIT Gene
ECSIT (ECSIT Signalling Integrator) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with ECSIT include Dental Pulp Disease. Among its related pathways are Activated TLR4 signalling and IL-1 Family Signaling Pathways. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include DNA-binding transcription factor activity and oxidoreductase activity, acting on NAD(P)H.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ECSIT Gene
Adapter protein of the Toll-like and IL-1 receptor signaling pathway that is involved in the activation of NF-kappa-B via MAP3K1. Promotes proteolytic activation of MAP3K1. Involved in the BMP signaling pathway. Required for normal embryonic development (By similarity).
Required for efficient assembly of mitochondrial NADH:ubiquinone oxidoreductase.