Aliases for ECSIT Gene
- ECSIT Signalling Integrator 2 3 5
- Likely Ortholog Of Mouse Signaling Intermediate In Toll Pathway Evolutionarily Conserved 3
- Signaling Intermediate In Toll Pathway Evolutionarily Conserved Ortholog (Mouse) 2
- Evolutionarily Conserved Signaling Intermediate In Toll Pathway, Mitochondrial 3
- ECSIT Homolog (Drosophila) 2
- Protein SITPEC 4
- ECSIT Homolog 3
- SITPEC 3
External Ids for ECSIT Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for ECSIT Gene
GeneCards Summary for ECSIT Gene
ECSIT (ECSIT Signalling Integrator) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with ECSIT include Dental Pulp Disease. Among its related pathways are Simplified Interaction Map Between LOXL4 and Oxidative Stress Pathway and Activated TLR4 signalling. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include DNA binding transcription factor activity and oxidoreductase activity, acting on NAD(P)H.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ECSIT Gene
Adapter protein of the Toll-like and IL-1 receptor signaling pathway that is involved in the activation of NF-kappa-B via MAP3K1. Promotes proteolytic activation of MAP3K1. Involved in the BMP signaling pathway. Required for normal embryonic development (By similarity).
Required for efficient assembly of mitochondrial NADH:ubiquinone oxidoreductase.