Aliases for ECPAS Gene
- Ecm29 Proteasome Adaptor And Scaffold 2 2 3 5
- KIAA0368 2 3 4
- Proteasome-Associated Protein ECM29 Homolog 3 4
- Ecm29 Proteasome Adapter And Scaffold 3 4
- ECM29 3 4
- Proteasome Adapter And Scaffold Protein ECM29 3
- ECM29 Homolog, Proteasome Accessory Protein 3
- ECM29 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- Homolog Of Yeast Ecm29 3
External Ids for ECPAS Gene
Previous HGNC Symbols for ECPAS Gene
GeneCards Summary for ECPAS Gene
ECPAS (Ecm29 Proteasome Adaptor And Scaffold) is a Protein Coding gene.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot for ECPAS Gene
Adapter/scaffolding protein that binds to the 26S proteasome, motor proteins and other compartment specific proteins. May couple the proteasome to different compartments including endosome, endoplasmic reticulum and centrosome. May play a role in ERAD and other enhanced proteolyis (PubMed:15496406). Promotes proteasome dissociation under oxidative stress (By similarity).