Aliases for DHRSX Gene
- Dehydrogenase/Reductase X-Linked 2 3 5
- SDR46C1 2 3 4
- DHRS5X 2 3 4
- DHRSXY 2 3 4
- SDR7C6 2 3 4
- Dehydrogenase/Reductase SDR Family Member On Chromosome X 3 4
- Short Chain Dehydrogenase/Reductase Family 46C Member 1 3 4
- Short Chain Dehydrogenase/Reductase Family 7C Member 6 3 4
- Dehydrogenase/Reductase (SDR Family) X Chromosome 2 3
External Ids for DHRSX Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for DHRSX Gene
GeneCards Summary for DHRSX Gene
DHRSX (Dehydrogenase/Reductase X-Linked) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with DHRSX include Partington X-Linked Mental Retardation Syndrome. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include oxidoreductase activity and coenzyme binding. An important paralog of this gene is RDH13.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for DHRSX Gene
Involved in the positive regulation of starvation-induced autophagy (PubMed:25076851).