Aliases for DCUN1D3 Gene
- Defective In Cullin Neddylation 1 Domain Containing 3 2 3 5
- Defective In Cullin Neddylation Protein 1-Like Protein 3 3 4
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma-Related Oncogene 3 3 4
- DCUN1 Domain-Containing Protein 3 3 4
- DCN1-Like Protein 3 3 4
- SCCRO3 3 4
- DCN1, Defective In Cullin Neddylation 1, Domain Containing 3 (S. Cerevisiae) 2
- DCN1, Defective In Cullin Neddylation 1, Domain Containing 3 3
- 44M2.4 3
External Ids for DCUN1D3 Gene
Previous GeneCards Identifiers for DCUN1D3 Gene
GeneCards Summary for DCUN1D3 Gene
DCUN1D3 (Defective In Cullin Neddylation 1 Domain Containing 3) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with DCUN1D3 include Optic Nerve Sheath Meningioma and Photoparoxysmal Response 1. An important paralog of this gene is DCUN1D1.
UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Summary for DCUN1D3 Gene
Antagonizes DCUN1D1-mediated CUL1 neddylation by sequestering CUL1 at the cell membrane (PubMed:25349211). When overexpressed in transformed cells, may promote mesenchymal to epithelial-like changes and inhibit colony formation in soft agar (PubMed:25349211).